Playing Bambi On Ice In Canada ;-)

 .

Montreal, Canada Feb/March 2018

Not many recent updates on my blog nor social media means that I am escaping the world of media and timetables, to find myself surrounded by the soothing and essential silence of nature.




.
After the previous weeks surrounded by the mountainous fjords of Northern Norway, my southbound travel have been taking me to more winter and frozen H2O.




.
The snow filled forests and white covered lakes in the province of Quebec in Eastern Canada again make a nice playground for us!








.
This time, I also get to try the kite on the frozen lake, although the very low- and unstable wind, in combination of a hard and crispy snow surface, make me feel more like "Bambi on ice" than anything else ;-)

Being a Bambi or not, I´m always grateful for each moment spent where beauty is found everywhere...

... out in Nature that is!







No comments:

Post a Comment