South Pacific Dream

 .

Pouembout, New Caledonia 5/3-2013

A "private" island in the South Pacific... Well, that might sound more like a dream than reality... :)





.
It has been a long time since last time I wrote on my blog. Days and nights spent on islands at the west coast of New Caledonia is the reason, and I love that reason!! ;)

Oki, oki. Finally time for the first South Pacific island pics...





.
Blue skies, or dark skies, here I always feel at home... :)






.
The days are spent close to water, above or beneath the surface...




Colourful corals, plenty of fish and close shark encounters. Many times I truly wish I could hold my breath much, much longer!!







More pics from the blue world and our curious UW-encounters in the next blog post...





.
Cheerio!!!

.... :) ....






.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment