Coral Sea

.


Tontouta, New Caledonia 11/3-2013

It is early morning, the first sun rays start to appear behind the mountains, and suddenly a new days is born. For me, this is a true magical moment, and a scenery I never get tired of.







.
A new day with new possibilities! A day, waiting for you to get explored and enjoyed... Take the chance and do it! :)






.
Waves or not, the surface always look so inviting. Who knows what is waiting beneath this time?






.
Underwater you are never alone. Here, among all those beautiful corals, there are always eyes watching you...






The marine habitants offers so many different shapes, colours and sizes.

Yes, I know that I have said it before, and though I spend lots of my time in this enviroment, I still never stop getting amazed of this unique life and environment!







.
Coral reefs in the Coral sea, a perfect place not only for reef sharks, for sure a perfect place also for me!! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment